Reporting a Peer Conflict or Bullying 

Situation    b

Are you having a Peer Conflict with a friend? Did you witness someone say something or do something to someone else that you thought was inappropriate? You can report a case of Peer Conflict or Bullying by going to:

As always, tell a trusted adult if you're unsure of a situation or ask to see  Ms. Carmack or Ms. Kargbo to report any form of bullying or peer conflict.

 Together we can make Porter a Bully Free Zone!